8 Delivery Zones. c23,000 Homes in Each Zone.
Total circulation = 185,000.
100% Letterbox Delivered.
Targetting ABC1 Home Owners.
Suburban & Rural.
Age 35+, families and retired.
Helping You Launch, Expand & Succeed
Discover started in 2002 with one magazine covering Chandlers Ford. Like any well managed business with a good product and offering excellent customer service, it’s grown successfully. Not only do we understand the tribulations of running a business, building up a customer base, juggling budgets, we can share our experience to help other businesses how to launch, expand and succeed, too – just like we have.
You’re in good hands with Discover.
What Makes Us Different to Other Publications?
It’s the only publication reaching such a large circulation in south Hampshire, the only publication to target so many ABC1 homeowners in the Solent region and importantly, the only publication in this area to be letterbox delivered either by our GPS tracked distributors or by Royal Mail. Because of all this Discover is the only publisher approved by Hampshire Trading Standards with Buy With Confidence accreditation.
Let Discover make the difference to your business.
Truely Targeted Advertising
If you want to advertise within a few miles of your doorstep, you can by booking only one zone. If you fancy reaching out a little further we have discounted, set packages to target approximately 90,000 homes with half the zones. Or for the highest discount, go the whole hog and advertise in 185,000 copies, all letterbox delivered.
Start advertising and our readers become your new customers!
Reaching Rural with Royal Mail
78,000 out of the 185,000 circulation is covered for us by Royal Mail. The same readers receives a copy with their post on time, every time. The advantage of this service is the reliability, 100% penetration of a postcode sector and uniquely for Discover customers, a way of advertising to rural properties, not reached by other publishers who only use distributors or pick up. The only disadvantage is we can’t accept leaflet inserts where we use Royal Mail.
GPS Mapped, Tracked & Proven
With distribution we are, literally, streets ahead of any other local publisher. The challenge of ensuring the magazines are delivered on time, every time and accurately is now met using a new GPS Tracking App. From April 2019, hundreds more Discover delivery routes will be GPS tracked proving, house by house per route tracked, where and when Discover is delivered . We are the only publisher in south Hampshire to provide this level of service. Using the latest technology has always been an integral key to Discover’s success whether it’s printing, administration, marketing and now distribution.
NEXT ISSUES – SEPTEMBER W/C 4 September
- Choice of 8 magazines; each circulation between 20,000 – 23,000 homes
- ARTWORK DEADLINE 21 AUGUST 2020
- For a Rate Card and distribution details call Melanie on 023 8027 6396
Cherrypick Where to Advertise.
The More Areas You Choose the Bigger the Discount!
- selected areas of SO15, SO16, SO17 privately owned homes, 3+ bed, driveway and garden inc Chilworth, Bassett, Highfield, Lordswood, Upper Shirley, Regents Park, Nursling, Rownhams, Totton, North Baddesley
- excluding city centre, rental areas, flats
- SO16 7 by Royal Mail delivery (Chilworth & Bassett)
- Leaflets inserts – yes, 20,500
- Hedge End, West End, Chalk Farm, Midanbury, Chartwell Green, Sholing, Botley, Hamble, Bursledon, Netley, Butlocks Heath
- SO30, SO18, SO19, SO31
- Leaflets inserts – yes, 16,500
NEW FOREST & WATERSIDE
- every home in postcodes SO40 7, SO42, SO43, SO45 2, SO40, SO41 5, SO41 6, BH24 3, BH24 4
- includes towns Lyndhurst, Brockenhurst, Beaulieu, Burley (not Lymington or Ringwood)
- Marchwood, Hythe, Dibden, Dibden Purlieu, Holbury and Blackfield
- 25% Royal Mail delivery
- Leaflet inserts yes, 9000 in Waterside not New Forest
ROMSEY & TEST VALLEY 22,700 homes
- Every rural home and villages in postcodes SO51 (Wellows, Braishfield etc), SP5 (Redlynch, Downton areas) and SO20 6 and SO20 8 (Stockbridge, Kings Somborne etc))
- SO51 Romsey town
- 20% Royal Mail delivery
- Leaflets inserts – yes 4,500
CHANDLERS FORD & EASTLEIGH 22,000 homes
- inc Bishopstoke, Fair Oak, Horton Heath
- SO53, SO50
- Leaflet inserts – yes, 22,000
WINCHESTER & ALRESFORD
- inc South Wonston, Littleton, Olivers Battery, Badger Farm, Sarum, Pitt, St Cross, Harestock, Fulflood, Kings Worthy, Teg Down, Itchen Abbass, Cheriton
- SO22, SO23, SO21, SO24
- 30% Royal Mail delivery
- Leaflets inserts – yes, 6,500
MEON VALLEY UP TO PETERSFIELD 22,300
- every home in postcodes SO32, PO17, PO 7 4 includes market towns Bishop’s Waltham and Wickham up to Petersfield GU32 and GU31 4
- 100% Royal Mail delivery
- Leaflet insert, sorry, no
LOCKS HEATH & FAREHAM
- Locks Heath, Park Gate
- Fareham ABC1 affluent, owner-occupied properties
- Swanwick, Burridge, Warsash, Whiteley, Sarisbury Green
- Lee on Solent
- SO31, PO13, PO14, PO15, PO16
- Leaflet inserts – yes 27,500
South Hampshire’s Biggest Little Magazine