The contestants are ready. The judges are waiting. It’s 2002 and they’re going back to where it all started. Don’t miss the two unforgettable Autumn Planetarium shows, hands-on nature exploration in Bio:Space and two floors of hands-on interactives. Percussion and wind instruments will come to life through exciting science experiments. The hugely popular dancing fire of the Ruben’s tube will be back to dazzle the crowds. But which scientific sound machine will be crowned the reality show winner? The vote is up to the audience, they decide who wins!
• Where: Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium, Telegraph Way, SO21 1HZ
• When: Weekends and school holidays from 17 Sep to 13 Nov, including October half term
• Times: 9:20 – 5pm (last entry 2:20pm)
• What’s happening: Brand new free live science show, Planetarium shows, immersive exhibits and huge science demos
• Admission: All visits must be booked in advance via the website